- Be respectful and civil toward your fellow players
- Harassment, threats, trolling, racism, doxxing or any other conduct that is considered generally disrespectful will not be tolerated
- Do not spam chat
- Advertising is not allowed
- Do not build too close to another user without permission.
- Cheating in any form is not allowed - this includes xray, hacked clients, or exploiting in-game glitches.
- Grief is not allowed
- If you did not make something you may not break it.
- Do not kill mobs owned by other players (hostile or passive)
- Do not spam blocks or entities
- Farms should be considered public, as long as you replant
- Be conscious of the amount of lag you are creating
- Redstone contraptions that cause lag may be modified or removed at staff discretion
- Large accumulations of mobs and may be culled at staff discretion
- Overuse of hoppers is discouraged and may be removed at staff discretion
- Client mods that do not give an advantage are allowed
- Allowed: (examples) Minimap mods, HUD mods, macro/scripting mods (only allowed to replicate things that can be done manually), villager trading mods (that do not bypass normal trading mechanics)
- Player traps or PvP is not allowed unless inside a designated area or during special events
Additional gameplay info can be found here